Rhanfold is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (and any other documents referred to on it) set out the basis and justification on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting: https://www.rhanfold.com (the “Website”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us;
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our services, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description and photograph and other feedback given through competitions or surveys. In each case where we collect this information, we seek your consent and will not use your information otherwise than in accordance with such consent.
We never have access to your credit/debit card information. We do not store full credit/debit card details once they have been used for the purpose of your order. We only retain the information that we need to successfully complete your order including, billing and delivery address, contact telephone number, full name and address. We do no accept payment details over phone, email or voicemail these details will be discarded straight away if they are sent via these methods.
Information we collect about you;
With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources;
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, including any of the websites. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on our Website.
USES MADE OF THIS INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways;
Information you give to us;
Depending on the scenario, we will use the information you give us
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, and to notify you about changes to our services which may affect you.
Additionally, subject to your consent to the same, we will use your information:
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to profile and match your data with data collected from our Website and provided by third parties so as to ensure that content from our Website and communications we may send you are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and that our communications are relevant to you and tailored as much as possible to your requirements.
Information we collect about you;
This includes information collected using cookies, browser cache, Locally Stored Objects and similar technologies used when you visit our sites, which we (and selected third parties) may use:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources;
We will combine the above information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive and the consents you give us in relation to that information).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Selected third parties including:
business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in New York). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rhanfold, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. For example, we seek to use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology for the placement of orders. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information via the Rhanfold Online Properties especially if you are accessing the Rhanfold Online Properties using a WiFi hotspot or public network. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised, or if you are unable to utilize our SSL technology in connection with the Rhanfold Online Properties), please immediately notify us of the problem. You may contact us in such circumstances in accordance with the “Contact Us” section.
Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information, regardless of whether such information is collected by us through the Rhanfold Online Properties or otherwise. While these rights are not absolute, you generally have the right to unsubscribe from promotional and marketing communications. You can exercise these rights as follows:
Receiving promotional emails from us: If you no longer want to receive promotional emails (such as information about new products, special offers and sales events), you may “unsubscribe” from receiving such communications by: clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any promotional email; or contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section. When contacting us, please include your full name and the email address that you used when registering or making a purchase.