Curtains for Living Room, Bedroom, Door. Window Curtain Panels, Drapes. Rose Pattern
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES
NO STATE SALES TAX TO USA AND CANADA
Curtains for Living Room, Bedroom, Door. Window Curtain Panels, Drapes. Rose Pattern. OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
* Tie Backs are NOT INCLUDED. It is optional ( Extra Fee)
- Curtain width: 50” (130 cm)
- Material: Polyester
- Light Filtration: Room Darkening
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable at 86°F (30° C)
- Placement: Window or sliding door
Heading Style Options:
- Rod pocket: 3″ (7.5 cm) rod pocket for easy slide in. It can also be hung by clips.
- Grommet (Eyelet): 12 colors option, 1.5” inner diameter.
- Multifunctional tape can be used:
- As Back Tab
- As Rod Pocket
- With hooks and rings (are included, the inner diameter of ring is 1.5”) for curtain rod and track systems
- It can also be hung by clips.
We make custom length curtains! Message us for quote.
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors.
* Length – please choose from the drop-down menu. It is measured from the top of the curtain to the bottom hem.
All items are custom made, so production time is between 1 and 2 weeks.
We use UPS AIR EXPRESS for our shipments.
Estimated Shipping Times
Australia: 4-8 business days
Canada: 3-5 business days
North America: 3-5 business days
Europe: 3-5 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-5 business days
Asia Pacific: 3-5 business days
Latin America and Caribbean: 4-8 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: 4-8 business days
PLEASE NOTE, that these delivery time frames are estimated and can take a little longer on occasion due to customs.
|WIDTH / HÖHE / LARGEUR / ALTEZZA / ANCHO / EN / 幅宽 / العرض / 幅|
|320 cm (+/-%2)|
|COMPOSITION / KOMPOSITION / COMPOSITIONE / COMPOSICION / İÇERİK / 成分 / التركيبة / 告ｬ|
|80% PES 20% CO|
|WEIGHT / GEWICHT / POIDS / PESO / PESO / AĞIRLIK / 重量 /الوزن / 重量|
|DESIGN REPORT / DESIGN REPORT / RAPPORT DU DESSIN / RAPPORTO DI DISEGNO / RAPORT DISENO / DESEN RAPORU / 设计报告 / تكرار الرسم / 設計レポート|
|Width 29 cm Length 40 cm|
|MADE IN TURKEY|
|Curtains must be washed in laundry bags, curtain hooks must be kept outside of bag.|
How To Measure For Curtains
Step 1: Measuring the Width
If you have a pole, measure the pole width excluding the end finials. If you have a track measure the total width. For our curtain service, this is all we need. We add all the allowances!
Step 2: Measuring the Finished Length
The finished length is the measurement from the very top of the curtain to the bottom hem.
Firstly, decide on where you would like your curtains to fall, this is your bottom hem position. The diagrams show suggested lengths for both sill, and floor length curtains.
Always measure the length to the left, right and center of your pole/track. Where the measurements vary, choose the length that suits best.
For tab top headings
Firstly, measure from the top of the pole to your required bottom hem position, this is the drop. Now measure the diameter of the pole and add this to your drop measurement, this gives your finished length. (This is due to some length being lost when threading tabs onto the pole).
For grommet (eyelet) headings
Firstly, measure from the top of the pole to your required bottom hem position, this is the grommet (eyelet) drop. Now add to this 3.5cm (1 3/8”) (this is the amount of curtain above the grommet (eyelet) hole), this gives your finished length.
For rod pocket (gathered) heading
The top of rod pocket (gathered) curtain is fixed at a height of 3.5cm above the hook position. Measure from the eyes of the rings/gliders to your required bottom hem position, this is the hook drop. Now add to this 3.5cm (1 3/8”), this gives your finished length.
For all other headings
Firstly, decide on the height that you would like the top of the curtains to finish.
For tracks, we suggest aligning the top of the curtain with the top of the track. For poles, the curtain could be level with the top, center, or bottom of the pole.
Measure from the required curtain top position to your required bottom hem position, this is your finished length.
How Wide Should Finished Curtains Be?
Please read our ‘CURTAINS FULLNESS GUIDE’ located tab below.
Where Should Curtain Bottoms Be?
- Floating above the floor. It creates a “breathable” floating look. If you would like to have straight curtains, this is the best option.
- Just hitting the floor. It is hard to make right but it creates a custom-made classic and tailored look.
- Puddling. Panels extend to the floor by one to three inches. It adds coziness to space. It is the best for those who are seeking European style and romantic feel. Another upside of the choice is that you don’t need to worry about precision measurement in length. The downside is it is high maintenance, and if you have pets it might not be your best choice.
STACK BACK WIDTH
Stack back is the amount of space the curtains occupy when in the fully open position.
The appearance of curtains can depend on their fullness, so it’s important to understand how to gather curtains & create fullness.
How to calculate the curtain fullness ratio:
Curtain fullness is the relationship between the length of the curtain rod (track or pole) and the amount of fabric used in the curtains. There are different fullness ratios for each heading type, because some curtains need more fabric when hung up. If your curtain rod is 50” ( 125 cm ) long and the curtain is 100” ( 250 cm ) wide, the fullness is 2 times, or written 2x. This means that there is twice as much fabric in the width as the rod ( pole ) length.
If your curtain track is 60” ( 150 cm ) wide and you would like to order ( 2 separate curtains ) with Grommet Rod ( Eyelet ) hanging type;
We will multiply your curtain track or pole width as follows :
Rod width – 60” ( 150 cm ) x 2.5 ( recommended fullness by interior designers for Grommet Rod Curtains ) = 150” ( 375 cm )
The total width of your 2 curtains would be in total 150” ( 375 cm ) when stretched out.
Curtain width per one curtain: 75” ( 188 cm )
When you choice your hanging type and decide finished size of your curtain, please take this calculation into account.
HEADING STYLES AND FULLNESS RATIO
- Grommet ( Eyelet ) : 2.5x
- Rod Pocket – Gathered( 3″ ) : 2x
- Tab Top : 2x
- Back Tab ( Concealed Tab Top ) : 2x
- Double Box Pleat : 2.5x
- Triple Box Pleat : 3x
- Pencil Pleat : 2.5x
- Single Pinch Pleat : 2x
- Double Pinch Pleat : 2.5x
- Triple Pinch Pleat : 3x
- Goblet Pleat : 2.5x